- 1 free adult to every 5 children
- 2 adults are permitted to visit the site free before the visit, in order to plan your day or conduct your own risk assessment
- Health and Safety Info prior to visit
- Public Liability Insurance with cover up to the value of £10,000,000
- Demonstrations (these may vary, but you will be made aware of the details)
- Petting (Rabbits, Guinea pigs and Chicks), and exclusive petting of other animals when available
- A risk assessment that we have conducted will be sent out to you on confirmation on booking (however, we do recommend you also conduct your own)
£5.75 entry per child
- Includes all of the above
- Have a wander round the Farm Park at your own pace
- Additional Adults are £5.75
£7.75 entry per child
- Includes all of the above
- PLUS: Schedule for the day (see below schedules)
- Schedules may include: a Tour, Workshop, Egg Collecting, Tractor/Trailer Ride (additional cost). All giving information based around the curriculum.
- Additional Adults are £6.00 each
You can add any of these optional extras onto either the basic or the educational packages:
- Animal Food – 50p a bag
- Ice-lolly – £1 per child
- Juice Carton – 50p per child
- Room Hire – £25 for the day
Access to a room throughout your visit. This can be used to leave your belongings, or to eat lunch etc. (please note, without this extra there will be nowhere to leave belongings)
The room will hold 30 –40 children comfortably, and therefore larger groups may wish to split lunch times. Room hire is on a first come, first served basis.
- Souvenir Bags – £3.50
Please be aware of health and safety guidelines before visiting the park. All Health and Safety Info will also be sent to you on confirmation.
- No food or drink is to be consumed in the animal barns
- There are hand washing facilities in each barn, please ensure everyone washes their hands with soap and water throughout their visit (hand gel is not sufficient)
- Do not allow children to put fingers in mouths whilst around the animals
- Ensure all cuts and grazes are covered before visiting
- Animal food is not for human consumption
- All instructions given by staff should be followed
- Do not upset or frighten the animals
- The First-Aid point is the reception desk
- Fire assembly points will be pointed out on arrival
- If anyone is pregnant—there are extra precautions to follow. Please ask for info.
Children MUST be supervised at ALL times.
We recommend having small groups each with a member of staff to go round the farm park. See our Health & Safety Guidance Leaflet here
When School and Group Bookings Apply:
- If there are 20 or more children in your group
- If you are visiting on a weekday in term-time
How to book:
- Download a booking enquiry form
- Send a completed form to our email address
- We will then send you a confirmation email, with an invoice and further info
Your invoice will be sent on the day of your visit and is based on the numbers on the day. It is to be made payable via BACS within 1 month after of your visit, or a cash/card/cheque payment may be taken on departure on the day. We do not refund any payments once they are taken. If you cancel your visit, once it is officially booked, we will charge you a £50 cancellation fee, which must be paid at the time of cancellation.
How to find Us…
Address: Little Owl Farm Park,Owl Hill Lane, Dunhampton, Worcestershire DY13 9SS