- All parties must adhere to all terms of entry and prices, in addition to the following terms.
- A health and safety document is provided on confirmation of a party booking. On signing this document, you agree that you have read, understood and have passed on this information to all necessary persons.
- Hosts are able to have all day entry to the Farm Park, meaning that they may come in before the party but this is limited to the Host and Birthday Childs immediate family (not exceeding more than 6 people, based on the birthday child, a sibling, the parents and grandparents). They are unable to bring party things in until the party room access time (15mins before the party starts).
- Other Guests are not permitted to arrive before the starting time of the party. Any early arrivals will be asked to wait in their cars, or will be charged for entry beforehand.
- Party schedules and other documents are accessible on confirmation of booking – these are subject to changes without notice.
- The maximum party size is 25 children- we have the right to refuse entry to any additional party guests that exceed the specified amount.
- It is your responsibility to provide us with your guest-list, and additional information (including any allergies etc.) no less than 1 week before your party. If your guest list isn’t provided on time, we reserve the right to set up the party based on your original predicted numbers.
- Any changes to your party (in terms of numbers etc.) must be done with at least 48 hours notice via telephone.
- The birthday child gets 2 adults free (per party booked), and all other children on the party list get 1 free.
- On departure of the party, the host will receive a free return pass for the birthday child – this pass is non-transferable and is valid for 12months. The pass must be presented upon arrival, and we will not re-issue lost passes.
- All remaining payments must be settled before departure of the party, including any tabs set up with the café
Online Bookings & Payments
- Online payments are non-refundable, but may be transferable (at the managements discretion).
- Party bookings require a deposit, which covers the minimum cost of the party (10 children for your chosen time slot)
How to find Us…
Address: Little Owl Farm Park, Owl Hill Lane, Dunhampton, Worcestershire DY13 9SS
Call: 01905 620325