HOW TO BOOK
- Click on the red Book Your Tickets Here button at the bottom of this section. Please note we have one for annual memberships and one for non-members.
- The day runs in two parts, so you will have the opportunity to book either a 9:30am – 1:00pm timeslot or a 2:00pm – 5:30pm timeslot. Please allow the first half an hour of your visit to allow for check in. Please see our Arrival Process information before you visit.
- All tickets are subject to availability. Each timeslot will allow for 250 visitors, 200 day tickets and 50 annual passes. If you are unable to make a booking for your required household number, unfortunately you will need to book an alternative day. If you arrive on the day with extra household members who have not been included with your online booking, they will not be able to enter the farm park.
- If you would like to purchase animal feed, these can be purchased along with your tickets online. To help with queues, we ask that additional animal feed is not purchased when you are checking in at reception.
- You will receive your tickets in a confirmation email, these can either be printed or displayed on your phone when you arrive. The confirmation email will also include a copy of our map, which again can either be printed off or viewed on your phone when you visit.
- Please allow the first half hour of your session to enter the farm park. We want to make checking in a fast but safe process.
- When you arrive, please park your car filling from the front. You will then be able to join the queue ready for check in. We aim to get this done as quickly as possible to allow everyone plenty of time to visit the farm park, so please have your tickets ready to be scanned.
- Once your ticket has been scanned successfully, any pre ordered animal feed will be given to you at this point.
- We will not be providing visitors with a printed map as a way to minimise contact between staff members and visitors. You will however, be sent a copy of our map with your confirmation email, which can either be printed at home, or used through your phone when you visit.
- Once you have checked in and collected your animal feed, you can follow the floor markings on your way out to the farm park. Please look out for signage displaying important information.
Get In Touch!
Little Owl Farm Park, Owl Hill Lane, Dunhampton, Worcestershire DY13 9SS