Want to book an educational day out for your school? Come and join us for a fun day out at Little Owl Farm Park!
Come and join us for a fun and educational day out at Little Owl Farm Park. We have two options available for our schools and groups which are; the Independent Package or the Educational Package.
Independent Package @ £6.50 per child
This allows the group to visit the farm park but the group leaders will be responsible for leading the group around the farm park. Each enclosure has an information sign relating to the animals that live there. You may still use the facilities, however you are responsible for time-keeping. You can attend the daily demonstrations however, this is subject to availability on the day and the general public will also have access to these.
Educational Package @ £8.00 per child
This is a more personalised experience. It includes a Guided Tur of the farm park, a VIP Animal Encounter and an Educational workshop. We will also try to incorporate any study topics into the visit if the group wishes to.
We know that you want this trip to be a day to remember, so we also include the following important points for your peace of mind.
- One free adult to every five children (additional adults are charged the same child price).
- Two adults are permitted to visit the site free before the visit, in order to plan your day/conduct your own risk assessment (you will receive a previsit ticket once booked).
- Health and safety information prior to visit.
- Public liability Insurance with cover up to the value of £10,000,000.
- A risk assessment that we have conducted will be sent out to you on confirmation on booking (however, we do recommend you also conduct your own).
- Both the Independent and Educational Packages do not include room hire, however, we can include this for an additional charge.
- We also have a number of additional extras if you would like to make your trip an extra special one. These are viewable on our school/group leaflet.
- Our school/group packages are for a minimum of 20 children per booking. Our group/school packages are only available on open weekdays during term time only.
HOW TO BOOK
Please complete the booking form below, and send it to email@example.com. We will then check our availability and send you a confirmation email, with an extensive ‘Teachers Pack’ giving you all the information you need to make the most of your visit! (Such as; risk assessments, a pre-visit ticket, arrival information, a checklist, map etc.)
Payment is due on the day of your visit if paying by cash, card or cheque. Alternatively, we will send you an invoice on the day and payment is to be made by BACS within 30 days of your visit.