Looking for a fun day out? Book now!
Members, non-members or those looking to purchase a day pass, visit our booking page to pre-book your visit to our park!
Explore our upcoming Seasonal Events!
Plan your next adventure at Little Owl Farm Park. We run a number of seasonal events throughout the year – see what we've got planned over the next few months.
Party Room Hire at Little Owl Farm Park
Due to popular demand, we now offer a room hire option for those of you wishing to celebrate a special birthday with us. So if you’re after a birthday party celebration with a difference, Little Owl Farm Park is the venue for you!
How our Party room hire works…
Find out more information about how to book, deposits and availability.
How do I book a Party Room Hire?
Party Room Hire can be booked through our website. By selecting the ‘Book Your Party Date Here’ tab above, you will be able to see if your required date is available. If you cannot select your required date, unfortunately, the date is no longer available.
How do I secure a booking?
When booking your party date, all that is required to secure your booking is to pay for the room hire deposit which is £20.00. A day admission will be charged for the members in your group on the day of your visit, this will allow for any last minute additions or absences. Admission prices vary throughout the year, so please check our annual calendar https://www.littleowlfarmpark.co.uk/annual-calendar/ to see what admission rate we will be on, on the day of your party.
How long do we get the Party Room Hire for?
The room hire is available for a two hour timeslot at either 11am – 1pm or 2pm – 4pm. Both are subject to availability. The party room can be accessed during the two hour timeslot and then vacated at the end of the two hours to allow us to do a deep clean and get it prepped ready for its next users.
Do I get refunded for the deposit?
The party room deposit of £20.00 is refundable on the day of the party if:
- A minimum of 15 paying attendees is paid for on the day (this can be either adults or children). Please note under ones are not included on the attendee numbers.
- We also ask for the party room to be left clean and tidy.
Our gift to the birthday child...
There’s also a £10.00 gift voucher for the birthday child to spend in the gift shop on the day of your visit too!
Party Room Hire Terms & Conditions
Before booking a party with us, we would like to make you aware of the the following terms that we have put in place:
- Please note that the room hire deposit is only refundable if the minimum of 15 paying attendees are paid for on the day and if the room is left clean and tidy after use. If not, the deposit will be retained by the farm.
- The party room is only accessible during the two hour timeslot you have booked for. You cannot enter the room before your reserved time and you must have cleaned and vacated the party room at the end of your two hour booking.
- The minimum number of payees attending is 15, with a maximum of 30. Payees include; adults, children, seniors, carers and disabled visitors. Under ones can attend the party, but they are not included in the minimum of 15 numbers.
- The £10.00 gift voucher is only applicable to party bookings who meet the minimum of 15 paying attendees. The gift voucher is only redeemable on the day of the party and can only be redeemed in our gift shop.
- Our party room hire does not include; food, drinks, table decorations, plates or cutlery. This is to be arranged by the party organiser.
Sign up to our newsletter
Want to be the first to hear about our offers, events and park updates? Stay in the loop and get all the latest news direct to your inbox!