Want to book an educational day out for your school? Come and join us for a fun day out at Little Owl Farm Park!
Come and join us for a fun and educational day out at Little Owl Farm Park. Wonder round the farm park at your own pace
and see everything we have to offer! You will have a set time to visit the petting Barn, and given demonstration times for the day.
Our package is tailored to your curriculum, and includes guided tours of the park which may include a meerkat talk, Pig Barn talk, meet the Ferrets, Petting the smaller animals, card activities, egg collecting (seasonal) OR Animal Encounter (we will try our best to ensure all of these activities are done – prompt arrival will help us with this but we cannot guarantee).
We also supply material for you to use after your visit to use in your lesson time with your school group.
We know that you want this trip to be a day to remember, so we also include the following important points for your peace of mind.
- One free adult to every five children (additional adults are charged the same child price).
- Two adults are permitted to visit the site free before the visit, in order to plan your day/conduct your own risk assessment (you will receive a previsit ticket once booked).
- Health and safety information prior to visit.
- Public liability Insurance with cover up to the value of £10,000,000.
- A risk assessment that we have conducted will be sent out to you on confirmation on booking (however, we do recommend you also conduct your own).
HOW TO BOOK
Please complete the booking form below, and send it to email@example.com. We will then check our availability and send you a confirmation email, with an extensive ‘Teachers Pack’ giving you all the information you need to make the most of your visit! (Such as; risk assessments, a pre-visit ticket, arrival information, a checklist, map etc.)
Payment is due on the day of your visit if paying by cash, card or cheque. Alternatively, we will send you an invoice on the day and payment is to be made by BACS within 30 days of your visit.